Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Meet The Team!

Here are two more talented crafty ladies joining the team!!! Yippee!!!
Don't forget we start this challenge on Friday, April 4th!

Tenia Nelson 

Hello my name is Tenia Nelson and I am a 30 something wife, momma, doggie momma, jazz pianist, music teacher, soccer player and paper crafter that lives in the 5280 (Denver, CO)! I am married to a wonderful guy named Tim, I am momma to my awesome 2 year old son Thelonious (Theo) and I have two wonderful doggie "kids" Miles and Brillo. I love me some paper, inks, stamps and embellishments...and just LURVE to create!!!I am so excited to be a part of the SRM Challenge DT with these AWESOME ladies!!!


Hello my name is Tori. I am a wife and mother of a 2 year old girl who constantly has me on my toes. I constantly find her in my crafting supplies which she refers to as "pretty". I love any kind of crafting but my true passion is card making. I am an SRM junkie and proud of it! I am so excited to be part of this design team and share my projects with everyone!

8 comments:

  1. In Tenia's own words CHECK IT! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to meet you both! I am anxious to see what SRM goodies you create :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Tenia and Tori! Can't wait to see your awesome takes on SRM Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to both Tenia and Tori! Looking forward to seeing your creations with SRM goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lurve Tenia! Congrats to Tori too! I'm so excited to work with you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaay!!! :) So happy to be working along with you both!

    ReplyDelete