Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Meet the Team!

And to round out our crafty team, we are thrilled to welcome these talented ladies!!! 
Join us on Friday for our first challenge!!!


I have been married to my college sweetheart, Doug Houck, for nearly 23 years.  Doug is completely supportive of my craft hobby/therapy.  He even knows a few crafty terms, like vellum, acetate, card stock, and patterned paper.  Our fraternal twin girls are nearly 12 years old; one looks like me and the other like my husband. The only thing I like better than paper play is our family time in the evenings and on weekends.


I live in Central New York with my husband, 2 daughters (Sierra 21 & Marina 18) and 2 doggie girls (Pepper & Peanut).  I work as a manager & buyer at a large prom dress store so I get to work around rhinestones, jewels, and lots of colors in my real job as well as my papercrafting hobby. 



Hi, y'all! Shelly, here! I'm a wife and mom to 4 beautiful, crazy, fun loving kids! When I find a chance to escape (which is usually locking myself in the room. lol), you'll find me crafting away. Making cards is what I love to do! My style is CAS, though sometimes I like to mix things up a bit! I am thrilled to be working with such wonderful and amazing ladies! 

9 comments:

  1. I am so happy to be DT sisters with these talented gals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited to have you as part of our team June!

      Delete
  2. Great talent here! I'm so happy to work with these talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to be on such an amazing team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to be working with y'all!!! Woot Woot!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! I am looking forward to be inspired by you all.

    ReplyDelete